PROFESSIONAL PIANO LESSONS AND VOICE LESSONS
- Play and sing music you love while learning technique!
- All ages and all styles!
- Learn to read music AND play by ear!
- Great record of student satisfaction and success! (testimonials below)
- Professional pianist, singer, and composer
- 8 years of professional experience teaching all ages and styles
- Began studies on piano at the age of 6
- 12 years of professional experience performing pop, rock, classical, jazz, and more
- Master of Music in Composition from the Frost School of Music at the University of Miami
- Bachelor of Arts in Voice/Composition from Messiah College
Sample Teaching Demo
9 year-old piano student
Pop/Rock Singing and Playing
8 year-old student singing Rihanna
16 year-old voice student
Classic Rock Singing and Playing
"Joel has been teaching my 10 year-old daughter piano for 2 years and counting... he is so kind, patient, and talented! I am amazed at her skills that he has taught her and she has a blast learning with him!"
- Shannynne B., Redondo Beach, CA
"Joel Brandon came to Music and Arts with an eagerness to teach piano and voice. He built two full days of teaching with us and had a great record of student satisfaction! He treats teaching with a structured, yet fun approach...he crafts each lesson individually for the student. For this reason, he is able to take on a larger student population in regard to age, background, culture, and skill level."
- Hannah Best, Manager, Music and Arts Music Stores
"Joel did a great job with our daughter who took lessons with him for about 3 years starting at age 6. She learned a lot and had fun doing it. I was impressed with how much progress she would make week to week."
- Keith J., Torrance, CA
Rates and Booking:
$50/hour, $30/half hour
1 lesson per week
Private, comfortable home studio in Winnetka
Reserve your spot before it's gone!